Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bridal Dress Discount Coupon used!


Dress bought!! I committed! Too bad that only accounted for one item of the super long theknot.com wedding planning checklist. Maybe I should use something simpler Real Simple's checklist.


TO-DOS ON LIST: 159  | COMPLETED TO-DOS: 31


The dress I picked out looks to be in high demand...nothing on preownedweddingdresses.com and not much on other sites like craigslist.org. Plus they weren't the size or color I was looking for or much savings.

Price at the store?
$1250 + California sales tax (at 9.25% = $115)

Price I paid at Jay's Bridal on the internets?
Subtotal:$1,048.95 (no strap saved $100)
Have a Coupon or Promotional Code?:$150.00
Discounted subtotal:$898.95
Shipping & Insurance:$48.49
TOTAL:$947.44

That's a $400+ savings...deal!

Now this doesn't include the alterations I want to get done...I'm making it into a kind of hybrid dress. More on this later.

one of the contenders...

No comments:

Post a Comment